Earth Day

10 Ways to Make Everyday Earth Day Infographic
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics

Monday, October 10, 2016

Mt St Hellen's e-mail

E-mail between Mt st Hellen's, and Mt Rainier

Dear Mt Rainier,
       I am e-mailing you spout this latest eruption of mine. I was very impressive, this time around. There was lots of destruction and they didn't expect that I would blow sideways. Do you know why I erupted this time? Well, it was because of pressure building underground that forces magma up and melts the surrounding rock. All the heated gasses expanding cause the pressure. Then the magma shoots up through a weakened part of the rock and blasts out in an eruption. I can't wait till next eruption.

      Your friend,
                Mt St Hellen's

No comments:

Post a Comment