Earth Day

10 Ways to Make Everyday Earth Day Infographic
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A-Z Post

I have an older brother, thought he's not very cool, and his name is Daniel. He has to be in control of everything. I was fine until I stole his sword he got (I gave it back after three days), but now he hates me. I like jokes and puns, and I enjoy killing things in video games. I love Minecraft, and I do not think Terraria is better. I can be over the top, or at least that's what some people say. I ask a lot of questions, witch sometimes annoys my friends. My computer is really slow, so I can't play games like Terraria. You can usually find me Annoying my brother. I can get very bad headaches if I don't drink enough water. I can't think of anything that starts with X, but I like YouTube and zoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment